Salora POWER Maxx Z1 is a dual core smartphone built on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform. Recently unveiled Spice Stellar Virtuoso resembles this handset from top to bottom or vice-verse. Apart from 4.5 inch qHD display nothing extra is there. Rest of the features are already seen in market be it Micromax A110 or Karbonn A21. Salora is not a popular brand in smartphone market but Salora POWER Maxx Z1 looks compact. You may try this instead of any smartphone out there in market in this price segment. Exact price of Salora POWER Maxx Z1 is unknown as of now.
But two major online retail stores i.e. Flipkart and Infibeam have listed the droid in their upcoming list. Well, 3200 mAh battery is the best part of this handset. Normally, most of the Android powered devices suffer from lesser battery backup. This time Salora have used whooping 3200 mAh battery that promises up to 22 hrs of 2G talk time and 428 hrs of standby time. Non other smartphone in this price segment has such a big battery.
Salora POWER Maxx Z1 features 4.5 inch IPS LCD display with qHD 540×960 pixels resolution support. MediaTek MT6577 SoC is in the heart of this handset. It’s the same SoC that you will find in other recently launched smartphones i.e. Micromax A110, Karbonn A30, iBall Andi 4.5H, Spice Stellar Virtuoso, Lenovo 700i etc. Therefore, you can expect pretty similar performance. RAM is also 512 MB which means if it does not perform better than other handsets it should perform equally well.
Salora POWER Maxx Z1 sports 8 MP rear facing camera with auto focus and LED flash. Front facing 1.3 MP camera is there as well which is very useful for video calling. Internal 4 GB storage gives you approx 2 GB free. Micro SD card slot is there too. Like other handsets it’s missing ambient light sensor. G-sensor and proximity sensor are there. You will love gaming in this handset.
Highlighting Features of Salora POWER Maxx Z1
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive qHD display
- 1 GHz dual core processor, GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- Android 4.0 ICS OS
- 4 GB storage, micro SD card slot
- 8 MP rear + 1.3 MP front camera
- 3G speed, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB port
- Powerful 3200 mAh battery
Salora POWER Maxx Z1 Specifications & Features
- OS: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual Core Cortex A9 processor, PowerVR SGX531 GPU, MediaTek MT6577 SoC
- Display: 4.5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 540×960 pixels qHD resolution, 5 Point Multi-touch input
- Display Protection: N/A
- Sensors:G-sensor, Proximity sensor
- 3G Speed:High speed up to 7.2 Mbps
- Entertainment:Audio, video player, stereo FM Radio
- Connectivity:Bluetooth, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, micro USB v2.0
- Camera:8.0 MP, video recording
- Front Camera: 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Support:Dual (GSM+WCDMA)
- Battery:3200 mAh battery, up to 18 hrs (2G), 22 hrs (3G) talk time and 478 hrs of standby time
- Memory:On board 4 GB (free 2.5 GB), Micro SD card slot expandable up to 32 GB
- Navigation:A-GPS support with Google Maps
- Document Viewer:Yes
- Social:Facebook, Twitter
- Messenger:IM, GTalk, IM, Skype
- Additional Apps:Inbuilt Backup Restore App, LED notification
- Dimension: 131×64.5×10.9 mm
- Weight:170 gm
Salora POWER Maxx Z1 Price in India
Price of Salora POWER Maxx Z1 is unknown up till now. It’s already listed by Flipkart and Infibeam. In the official website of Salora the droid is listed in the upcoming list. Wait for few more days for official announcement. You can expect it at around Rs. 10,500.